- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude
596. When a young muggleborn comes to Hogwarts for the first time, he says “This is Hogwarts?”, only to be answered with “No, this is Patrick.” The purebloods are somewhat alarmed when all the muggleborns start rolling on the floor laughing about a starfish.
also kids shouldnt be scared of their parents. theres a difference between “im not gonna do this bad thing because i respect my parents and i dont want to disappoint them” and “im not gonna do this bad thing because im scared of what my parents will do to me if i do”